Terms and Conditions
At Matrix SCM Limited we are committed to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when you visit our websites and applications (including, www.matrix-scm.com, www.matrix-cr.net etc. – collectively the “Applications”) provide us or one of our clients or authorised suppliers with information to communicate electronically with us.
Please note that from time to time we may update this Policy. Any amendments will be highlighted in this section so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 all queries should be referred to the Office Manager at email@example.com.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your web browser in order to enable your complete usage of the Applications. They temporarily create a unique user number to track your usage for each session and to make sure that the Applications work for you at your appropriate administration levels. The Applications will store the minimal number of cookies required per session and only those that are essential for your operation of the Applications. The cookies do not store any ‘personal data’ as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998. Your usage of the Applications constitutes your acceptance of the use of these cookies.
Information We Collect
Your experience within the Applications is built around the following core principles:
- Information that you provide by filling in the forms within the Applications, such as information provided by you, your Supplier or your local authority (who we assume to have your permission to do so).
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- Specific information about your use of our services or the services of our clients and/or suppliers.
- Details of your visits to Applications and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data for example the web browser you use when accessing our Applications.
Use of Your Information
The information is primarily used to enable us to provide or support the provision of services to you or to allow you to provide services. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To report to our Clients and Suppliers on their/our performance of contractual duties to each other, to us or to you.
- To notify you of any other information which relates to the services you receive or provide.
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our services.
- To notify you about any changes to the Applications such as improvements or service changes or to issue contractual notices.
Please be advised that we do not reveal confidential information about identifiable individuals without their permission to our clients and/or suppliers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our users. This information may include diversity data, personal and sensitive personal data, data relating to services provided or received.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our Applications will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
We will at all times comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, as well as guidelines set by the Disclosure and Barring Service, The Health and Care Professions Council, The Care Quality Commission and any other regulatory body governing the contracts and/or type of service Matrix SCM Limited manage.
We may keep electronic data of performance, use of services, payment transaction information and issues for as long as deemed necessary to verify and produce internal management information and client reports or to comply with our contractual obligations.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our Applications, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not at any time share your username or password with third parties to allow them to access Applications. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of the Applications you should contact us immediately in order that we may take the appropriate steps. You should only use your own password and login details to access the Applications and should not share those login details and passwords with any third parties or allow any third parties to access your own device when logged in.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any affiliated company in order to run our business. This includes, where applicable, our clients and authorised suppliers.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties;
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information;
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access any information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.