Matrix SCM are delighted to have been appointed as the Managed Service Provider for Newark and Sherwood Homes’ agency worker contract, which comes into effect in December 2018.
How We Will Be Working With Newark and Sherwood Homes
Matrix-CR.Net will be the central system for the end-to-end procurement and management of agency workers. The arrangement allows Newark and Sherwood Homes to:
- Manage fulfilment of requirements;
- Enforce compliance requirements and policies;
- Develop and manage a fully accredited supply chain;
- Access a wide selection of compliant agency workers;
- Download real-time Management Information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
As a Neutral Vendor Managed Service, we help private, public and charitable organisations, local councils, and other Government bodies deliver and maintain vital services by supplying temporary staff.
Matrix SCM’s Operations Centre will:
- Provide support on fulfilment and agency worker management;
- Contact agencies on your behalf for out-of-hours and last-minute requirements;
- Complete compliance checks on new agency workers;
- Assist with the use of Matrix-CR.Net.
Why Have Newark and Sherwood Homes Decided To Do This?
- Increased Candidate Choice;
- We supply at least 3 suitable candidates for each role;
- 100% Compliance;
- All agency workers engaged through us are pre-employment checked before a placement begins;
- Our fulfilment rate currently stands at 99% across a diverse range of job categories;
- Increased Candidate Quality;
- All candidates must meet quality standards as defined by you, as Hiring Managers;
- Cost Savings;
- We guarantee to deliver our customers cashable savings on agency spend;
- Customer Process;
- A faster, more efficient end-to-end recruitment process.
Some Words From Newark and Sherwood Homes
“We chose to use the Matrix system due to the easy nature of the system and the significant cost savings it could provide to Newark and Sherwood Homes Ltd. The savings on in-house resource and external spend will allow us to invest further in to our customers and allow us to continue to deliver our vision of delivering excellent housing services.”